SELLING AGAINST CHEAP SALESMEN (And How To Keep Your Wife) by the Raber twins
July 1, 2020
How can you stack the odds in your favor to win more of those jobs instead of letting your competitors take them away from you? Join Elias and Matt as they talk about the problem with sales people. Stay tuned to see how business relationships work similarly to dating and marriage relationships!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A higher price is not necessarily worse than a lower price!
- What you should say when you get rejection. Separate yourself in your space.
- Don’t bring attention to yourself; let people talk about themselves.
- Show interest in your clients, like you’re on a date!
- Remembering why you started a business – to have more time, not less of it.
Connect with the Ethical Sales Podcast and the Raber Twins!